:: Re: [DNG] Could not open a connecti…
Top Pagina
Auteur: hal
Aan: Didier Kryn, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.
Didier Kryn wrote on 09/15/2017 02:58 AM:

<snip>

>     Hi Hal.
>
>     Seems you didn't logout since august 24. I admit that this accumulation of ssh-agents is strange and deserves investigation, but simply ending the session should kill them all.

Didier,
Thank you for that.
Is there a way to restart the ssh-agent dbus process without logging out? It seems this would be the governing ssh-agent process
started by my Xsession.

Also, I do not see any entries in the /var/log/ concerning ssh-agent or dbus problems.
Is there a way to debug this?

Thank you