:: Re: [DNG] bluez and CVE-2017-100025…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Florian Zieboll
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] bluez and CVE-2017-1000251 + CVE-2017-1000250 ?
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 08:39:57 -0500
golinux@??? wrote:

> You will want to use this 'unofficial' off-site list of Devuan
> packages instead. It is on our todo list to add the link to the main
> site: http://devuanpackages.viralds.it/releases

Hallo golinux,

thanks for info and link! One for the wish list: As that site seems to
scrape package version and other volatile information from somewhere
(the git repository?), it would be great to have a link to the repo
included as well, so one can ~easily check for such important changes
and bug fixes like the topical bluetooth one. But that's probably
already on the todo list, too?!

libre Grüße,

Florian