:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: devuan-dev
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Sept. 13/14 2017
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017, Joerg Reisenweber wrote:

> On Thu 14 September 2017 15:08:42 Jaromil wrote:
> > also please note that we can provide entreprise level support for
> > Devuan within next year, in case you or anyone you hear needs.
>
> YAY!!! \o/
>
> me does a happy dance
> put me on the preorder list :-D

if as you intend the awesome http://neo900.org project, there will
certainly be a huge discount if not an agreement of mutual support:
because your project is awesome, we all love it and we all want to use
your phone once ready ;^)

now back to the present I believe the work that parazyd and wizzup
have put into the new CI gives the project the help we wanted to give
and that it deserves. It is running pretty much like the current
Devuan CI, also relying on jenkins.

We are now installing two new bare metal servers on academic premises
in Amsterdam and will be creating new pipelines for our projects.

ciao