:: Re: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre puris…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre purism, ...
On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:13:17 +0100, Rowland wrote in message
<20170907131317.02a67c3b@???>:

> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:59:01 +0200
> Narcis Garcia <informatica@???> wrote:
>
> > This thread has now 86 posts, and I still don't see a solid
> > contribution to Devuan project.

..in the narrower sense of building Devuan, I agree.
In the wider sense, I disagree, Devuan happens largely because
we believe systemd is some form of backdoor to subvert freedom.

..there are many other ways to create those mean backdoors.

> > This makes very heavy to be subscribed in a mailing list for people
> > like me, that are looking a good alternative to Debian/Systemd, not
> > only in software but also in community.
> >

> Totally agree with the sentiments of the above post.
> Can we please keep to posts that are relevant to Devuan.
>
> If you want to have philosophical discussions about Open source, can
> you please do it somewhere else.

..a better way might be mark those threads "OT", even good old
fetchmail and procmail can be set up to e.g. not fetch those
thread posts if you don't wanna waste bandwidth fetching them.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: