:: Re: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabli…
Página Inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabling Intel ME: it can be done [ Re: TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server ]
Quoting Taiidan@??? (Taiidan@???):

> I apologize - I should have done that in the first place instead of
> resorting to name calling.

I thank you.

(In fairness, Mr. Selli then return-volleyed the same thing, which was
not 'cricket' either but rather amusing in context.)

Thank you as well for the attempt to hold a serious conversation about
the obstacles to truly open hardware.

> No it isn't, I have had 5 separate targeting hacking attacks on me
> in my 10 years on the internet - one of those people attempted to
> find my physical location so he could SWAT me which is why I never
> use my real name nor have any type of social media.

I can only say that some passive-aggressives in the online community
have tried to 'get Moen fired', which has been hilarious to watch.
I think it rather unnerves them when they notice that my Web site has my
real street address, real telephone number, and, best of all, my exact
latitude, longitude, and altitude expressed as 'ICBM address'. ;->

Glad to make your virtual acquaintance, anyway.