:: Re: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre puris…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: eric
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre purism, ...
On 09/07/2017 08:40 AM, zap wrote:

> On 09/07/2017 08:11 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
>> On Thursday 07 September 2017 at 13:59:01, Narcis Garcia wrote:
>>
>>> This thread has now 86 posts, and I still don't see a solid contribution
>>> to Devuan project.
>>> This makes very heavy to be subscribed in a mailing list for people like
>>> me, that are looking a good alternative to Debian/Systemd, not only in
>>> software but also in community.
>> I'm strongly inclined to agree.
>>
>> Perhaps we could have something like a "devuan-discuss" list for the
>> philosophy and the disagreements, leaving this list for discussions actually
>> directly related to developing or using Devuan?
>>
> Yes! PLEASE! let's do that. :)
>
>> Antony.

I am not sure who is running the lists but maybe something like what the
opensuse people have done can be done here. They have an
opensuse-offtopic list for all kinds of conversations not related to
opensuse. That may remove some of the (off-topic?) traffic on this list
even though I do not know what is off-topic anymore.

Cheers,

Eric