:: Re: [DNG] OT: (almost), but tangen…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rowland Penny
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] OT: (almost), but tangentially on-topic Re: Purism Librem and disabling Intel ME: it can be done [ Re: TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server ]
On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 01:23:29 +1000
Erik Christiansen <dvalin@???> wrote:

> On 07.09.17 15:42, Rowland Penny wrote:
> > On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:32:42 +0200
> > Adam Borowski <kilobyte@???> wrote:
> >
> > > On Thu, Sep 07, 2017 at 11:51:46PM +1000, Erik Christiansen wrote:
> >
> > I have tried asking nicely
>
> That was wise. It might have worked.

It didn't

> > WILL YOU SHUTUP!!!
>
> Losing your temper in an infantile manner is not. And it won't.

No I didn't lose my temper, I just shouted because you lot must be deaf.

> > I don't care about your drivel, it has nothing directly to do with
> > Devuan
>
> Then don't read this thread. By all means divert it to your spam
> folder, if you have the competence.

I do have the competence, but why should I have to, why should I not
complain after 80 posts of drivel ?

> All lists tolerate a modicum of OT traffic - especially when it is
> tangentially on-topic, as is discussion of security risks when running
> linux. It is an act of consideration to flag such posts with "OT:",
> and that allows one procmail or MUA rule to screen all such traffic.

A modicum, you call over 80 posts a modicum ? Am I suppose to wait
until it gets to rival Tolstoy's War and Peace before complaining ?

> But your whining, and the traffic which it might take to help you
> achieve a little more maturity is OT. So it might be useful for you to
> desist.

No sorry, but at 61 years of age, I feel that I am as mature as I am
likely to get.

Rowland