:: Re: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabli…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabling Intel ME: it can be done [ Re: TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server ]
On 07.09.2017 16:42, Rowland Penny wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:32:42 +0200
> Adam Borowski <kilobyte@???> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 07, 2017 at 11:51:46PM +1000, Erik Christiansen wrote:
>
> I have tried asking nicely
>
> WILL YOU SHUTUP!!!

hey, please calm down.

IMHO, even this discussion isn't strictly related to devuan, it's still
related to the bigger picture, why FOSS exists at all.

Actually, I'm very happy w/ the things posted here (*incl* the OTs).

Maybe we could split the list into multiple ones, for several topic
types. (eg. strictly technical ones, like packages/patches, general
discussions, etc)

--mtx