Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre purism, ...
On Thursday 07 September 2017 at 13:59:01, Narcis Garcia wrote:

> This thread has now 86 posts, and I still don't see a solid contribution
> to Devuan project.
> This makes very heavy to be subscribed in a mailing list for people like
> me, that are looking a good alternative to Debian/Systemd, not only in
> software but also in community.

I'm strongly inclined to agree.

Perhaps we could have something like a "devuan-discuss" list for the
philosophy and the disagreements, leaving this list for discussions actually
directly related to developing or using Devuan?

Antony.

--
Wanted: telepath. You know where to apply.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.