:: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre purism, .…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Narcis Garcia
A: dng
Assumptes vells: Re: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabling Intel ME: it can be done [ Re: TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server ]
Assumpte: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre purism, ...
This thread has now 86 posts, and I still don't see a solid contribution
to Devuan project.
This makes very heavy to be subscribed in a mailing list for people like
me, that are looking a good alternative to Debian/Systemd, not only in
software but also in community.

El 07/09/17 a les 13:43, Didier Kryn ha escrit: