:: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabling I…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] Purism Librem and disabling Intel ME: it can be done [ Re: TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server ]
So, it means, without my knowledge as a computer user, I have a HIDDEN
OPERATING SYSTEM running under my nose. Securitiwise, it is like
running MS Windows notwithstanding I am running Devuan ASCII!

With all this, a tinfoil hat is completely useless. I need an armoured
hat with the same thickness like a war tank, but will it help?

Hiding a complete OS integrated on the main processor's silicon die,
and to add insult to injury, complete with a dedicated processor,
filesystem and all!