著者: zap
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Accountability (Was: TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server)

> To recap, I merely made the point that if individuals at Mozilla
> Corporation have been indeed 'threatening' Enrico Weigelt when he
> made technical proposals for Firefox -- the term 'threatening' having
> been oddly undefined -- and he considers that response unmerited, he
> should detail what they did and include the relevant names.
>
> I'm still mildly curious about what 'threatened' meant.

I think he meant, threatened the way most people mean threatened, like a
demand not to do something or else.
Regardless though, Waterfox is well worth replacing firefox in the
repo.  At least in the unstable/testing if nothing else, alas waterfox
has no ESR version yet.