:: Re: [DNG] TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server
On 01.09.2017 01:25, Rick Moen wrote:

>> https://github.com/orgs/Librezilla/
>
> Thank you for working on that. I haven't taken the time to find the
> crux of your objection to the upstream code, though.

In essence, moz folks only want to add new fancy brave new world
features (seems they're totally in the post-humanist ideology),
and tend to hostile reaction against all critics.

Just try to submit a patch that eg, allows build-time opt-out of
geoloc, motion/ambient sensors, etc, and see what happens.

>> Most of it should still be in their mail archives - and I could publish
>> the personal mails when applicable.
>
> (Which archives, BTW?)

mozilla.org.
IIRC, it should also be synced to the newsgroups.

> But you haven't said what this was, and, FWIW, I did spend a few minutes
> looking for it.

In that case it was 'just' banning me completely from all mozilla
communication channels (all maillists, bugzilla, newsgroups,
forums, wikis, etc).

--mtx