:: Re: [DNG] TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server
On 31.08.2017 15:48, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> The devil's advocate in me tells me, since making money is involved,
> in the end, history will repeat itself as with what happened with
> 'user-centredness' in GNU/Linux! Those who have used GNU/Linux for
> some long time know pretty well with the shoving down our throats of
> systemd what remains of 'user-centredness'.

systemd isn't a major threat anymore. we just need some detergences
and maybe a few surgical PR hit men here and there.

maybe a few PR visible attacks pointing to systemd as the primary
weakness would be fine.

--mtx