:: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for Aug 3…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: golinux
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: devuan-dev
Αντικείμενο: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for Aug 30/31 2017
Devuan Meet Aug 30/31 2017 @20:30 UTC

Looking forward to seeing more people this week :).

This week's pad for you to add notes before the meeting:

https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/60fJ-i9DJSKMhxw39cwP5A/OuAVI6Ue35xy9kqk1a9E5mXB

Other pads relevant to the meet:

Current infrastructure:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/usQoFADFDsJ9UAFbVm0H7A/FPGyscaoxWTAqqgscT1bw7VA

Build system improvements:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/nXiySd0FPHvG8pBgGgImxA/aJ87TdwIEWiIk96GZcFwypnb

Meet at @20:15 on #devuan-dev for meet location.

Present: rrq, fsmithred, evilham, tremon, golinux

## blinkdog
- Regrets: (moving)

## Evilham
   - Replicated middleman's pipeline for devuan.org;
     see https://devuanweb.evilham.com
     * Changes on https://git.devuan.org/evilham/devuan-www/ get
       propagated within 3 minutes
       This was actually fairly easy to set up.
   - Also on http://devuanweb.evilham.com/ proposal for release reference
     on documentation while we are so far behind compared to debian
     (try to prevent user confusing / issues / energy + time wasted on
     that)
   - Jenkins is down, it replies with a 500 error after around 30
seconds.
   - John Franklin from tux.org is interested in hosting a pdo mirror;
    doc update for release and pdo mirrors needed

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20170827.233453.51c1e267.en.html
   - Confirm that we should have release mirrors use /devuan-cd/ as the
     URL path
   - Also mirror related; this sounds like a bug in debmirror for devuan
   Am 29/08/2017 um 9:56 schrieb golinux@???:
   > A new user on D1G just posted "Make a mirror of devuan package
   > repository with a modified debmirror" here:

> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=4813
>
   > Should those instructions be removed?  Would it even work?  They are
   > quite different than those proposed by KatolaZ.  Don't want bad info
   > floating around out there.
     * S/He posted that as a way create a local mirror until the rsync
       option becomes a reality (golinux)
     * Still sounds like a bug in devuanmirror :) (evilham)

## Anonymous:
   - Anyone looking into fixing the time on git.devuan.org so that Two
    factor auth works again? (see mails from Andrew to DNG)
      * No one present at the meet who can address this issue. It
       probably needs some kind of ntp.

## fsmithred
   - Still working on adding d-i to live-sdk. Sent aitor's changes to
    parazyd for review. I haven't tested yet.

## gnu_srs:
   - FYI: I'm currently working on fixing rsyslog for ascii
     * Please communicate with tremon as he is also going to be looking
      at rsyslog.