:: Re: [devuan-dev] Questionable post …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Questionable post on D1G
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017, golinux@??? wrote:

> On 2017-08-29 03:04, Evilham wrote:
> > Am 29/08/2017 um 9:56 schrieb golinux@???:
> > > A new user on D1G just posted "Make a mirror of devuan package
> > > repository with a modified debmirror" here:
> > >
> > > https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=4813
> > >
> > > Should those instructions be removed?  Would it even work?  They are
> > > quite different than those proposed by KatolaZ.  Don't want bad info
> > > floating around out there.
> >
> > I'd think they mean it as a local mirror and not a public one [1];
>
> Yes, OP clarified that it was for a local mirror until the amprolla3 rsync
> option is available.

thanks, this is rather important and I agree we should not have
confusing documentation lying around.

on the amprolla3 deployment, as mentioned previously, the blocker is a
bug/shortcoming in gpg's handling of subkeys. today has been released
gnupg 2.2.0 (LTS) which I doubt fixes the issue.

in a few days we'll make one more try with the subkey, else we'll
fallback to the proposed plan c) and create a whole new key for the
repository, sign it with the main repository key and then finally
proceed adding it to devuan-keyring.

this course of action should then lead to the final deployement of
amprolla3

ciao