:: Re: [DNG] ctwm
Góra strony
Autor: Steve Litt
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] ctwm
On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 00:13:46 -0700
Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

> Quoting Edward Bartolo (edbarx@???):
>
> > After reading about ctwm in this mailing list I installed it but
> > couldn't log into it using slim or startx. What am I doing wrong?
>
> 'Couldn't log in' is not useful to any would-be helpers as diagnostic
> data, being considerably too vague. Suggest you look at log files.

Edward, read my long post about ctwm. As it comes from the factory, it
lacks the files to be recognized by slim, and is very keyboarder
hostile. My post from a few days ago explains how to do everything.

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2017 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical
Troubleshooting Brand new, second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr