:: Re: [DNG] noatime by default
Top Pagina
Auteur: Nate Bargmann
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] noatime by default
This has been an interesting thread and has piqued my interest in
getting an SSD for my Thinkpad T410. I see that Amazon is selling the
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD for $140.00 which
seems to be about the best price on the Web. Examining its specs,
it seems as though there might be some advice against purchasing this
particular model in this thread.

A lot of the SSD information seems to be a couple of years old. I
suppose the technology of the SSDs and the kernel's support has
stabilized enough that not much new needs to be written. Still, this is
new territory for me and I'd like to make a good choice and set it up
properly.

- Nate