:: Re: [DNG] Which desktops are availa…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Renaud OLGIATI
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Which desktops are available in Devuan?
On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:53:56 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> Bear in mind that with a Window Manager, you can only adjust fonts for
> the windows, not the applications in side the windows. Those
> applications are adjustable via the adjuster program for their library:
> Qt or Gtk. So you have to run the adjuster program from the command
> line instead of from a magical sequence of mouse clicks, but the result
> is the same, a great font size for your eyes.

Would your kindness extend to giving us the names of the adjuster program, so we know what to run from the CLI ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
           America may be unique in being a country which has leapt
          from barbarism to decadence without touching civilization.