:: [DNG] Which desktops are available…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] Which desktops are available in Devuan?
XFCE 4 gives me font type/size configurability. Window Managers do not
give me that functionality expecting me to spend hours upon hours
ruining my eyes groping in configuration files for the relevant
settings.

Some people do not have the luxury of a pair of very strong eyes -
small fonts are a huge NO GO for them. Even MS Windows, the OS used by
most, doesn't allow for people who find small fonts harmful for their
eyes. Their solutions are more of an insult rather than a solution.