:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Aug 23…
Top Pagina
Auteur: golinux
Aan: devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Aug 23/24 2017 @20:30 UTC
On 2017-08-23 13:08, Svante Signell wrote:
> On Wed, 2017-08-23 at 18:57 +0200, Jaromil wrote:
>> dear golinux,
>>
>> Once again please avoid personalisation. This attitude does not help
>> to lift the morale and enthusiasm of the team.
>
> Sorry for chiming in here, cannot resist.
>
> Nevertheless, neither you or nextime have been very present lately and
> don't seem to plan to be in the future either. (Same applies partly to
> CenturionDan and KatolaZ too)
>
> Maybe we should try to avoid a single point of fault. The alternative
> is to abandon the idea of a future for Devuan :( Any ideas?
>
> Maybe all of you having full access should indicate your future
> availability and commitment to Devuan? That's the way things are run in
> the non-spare-time-free-software-development world.

Svante . . . I only wish that more people on this list would
participate. Will you be able to join us at 20:30 UTC?

I just checked and there are almost no notes on the pad for us to
assimilate and review for the meet in 2 hours. Starting to feel like
this is an exercise in futility . . . or put in a different way . . .
the sound of one hand clapping.