:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Aug 23…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Svante Signell
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Meet Aug 23/24 2017 @20:30 UTC
On Wed, 2017-08-23 at 18:57 +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> dear golinux,
>
> Once again please avoid personalisation. This attitude does not help
> to lift the morale and enthusiasm of the team.

Sorry for chiming in here, cannot resist.

Nevertheless, neither you or nextime have been very present lately and
don't seem to plan to be in the future either. (Same applies partly to
CenturionDan and KatolaZ too)

Maybe we should try to avoid a single point of fault. The alternative
is to abandon the idea of a future for Devuan :( Any ideas?

Maybe all of you having full access should indicate your future
availability and commitment to Devuan? That's the way things are run in
the non-spare-time-free-software-development world.