:: Re: [DNG] new behaviour of /dev
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Alessandro Selli
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] new behaviour of /dev
On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 at 05:22:20 -0400
Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI <renaud@???> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 09:24:28 +0200
> Alessandro Selli <alessandroselli@???> wrote:
>
>>> I really don't know why so many people think hotplugging is a major
>>> need, anyway. I happily used Linux for a very long time before it
>>> existed.
>
>> People were happy even before the steam engine was invented.
>
> 'solitary,

Do you think so?

> poor,

It depends; when the wealthiest individuals where those who could afford a
horse, wealth was more evently distributed than today. Or do you think they
felt poor because they could not have a PC?

> nasty,

Maybe, some of them.

> brutish,

Maybe, some of them.

> and short' come to mind

Oh dear, were they really *short*? Jeez, how happy I am not to have lived
in those awful times!

> Cheers,

Just think what people will think of this generation in ~200 years time,
provided mankind does not self-destruct before: "how could people back in the
2000s possibily be happy without the many things we take for granted? And how
*shorter* they were compared to us now! Nasty, brutish and smelly short
boors!"

> Ron.

Alessandro