:: [DNG] What does Linus do?
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dave Turner
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] What does Linus do?
There's a lot of heavy discussion going on in

'Proposed change to ascii' and 'an alternative to renaming'

But what does Linus do? How does he think this should play out?

I am a big fan of 'going with the flow' apart from when it is a really
bad idea such as systemd.

For the rest, I sold my car last year, and yes, it had a starting handle.

Two of my four motorcycles still have kickstarts, but the other two can
be converted to kickstart if I want to. All of them have 2 cylinders
even though 'essence of motorcycling' is one cylinder.

In view of the above, perhaps I should say I WAS a big fan of going with
the flow when the going was good!

DaveT