:: Re: [DNG] opinions and experience w…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: golinux
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] opinions and experience with monit
On 2017-08-22 10:54, Jaromil wrote:
> dear DNG'ers
>
> on my quest to study more supervision programs for my own use, I've
> found out (just now!) about monit:
>
> https://mmonit.com/monit/
>
> I'm wondering if you have experiences using it and what are your
> opinions, it seems to me that is a well written, minimal enough
> addition to sysvlinux when more features are desirable but no
> entanglement is aloud.
>
> is there someone here who knows it / has already experience with it?
>
> ciao

Evilham uses it in conjunction with the mirror status page. I trust his
judgment in such things. I do know that Monit sends very nice messages
when a mirror goes offline and seems to be quite configurable. I'm
answering for him because he won't be back online till tomorrow. Now
others with hands-on experience can chime in with their opinions.

golinux