:: Re: [DNG] An alternative to renamin…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] An alternative to renaming [was Re: Proposed change in behaviour for ascii: eudev net.ifnames]
On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 03:38:50 +0200, Adam wrote in message
<20170822013850.ute5cf7ycrlvc4rq@???>:

> There are cases when the old way had its merit -- but here, we have an
> equivalent of a car that needs to be started with a hand-crank.

..you may have missed "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley and George
Orwell's "1984", or at the very least, the main point of these 2 books
and your own nation's history, in these Trumpian times.

..an hand-crank car keeps you in control of what's going on around you,
if you pay attention. Your new shiny AI car may decide to kill you to
save e.g. "a more worthy person" from something really, really bad, e.g.
Trumpian embarrasment, e.g. because you pay attention to what's going
on around you. ;oD

Scenarios always come in sets of three: