:: Re: [DNG] ASCII - clearlooks-Phenix…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: golinux
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] ASCII - clearlooks-Phenix-Purpy style issues
On 2017-08-21 21:02, Gary Olzeke wrote:
> *There was a (closed) bug #50 that may be relevant.*
>
> Hadn't been using ascii for a week or so - did the update & upgrade
> it loaded 49 packages -- will append at the end.
>
> with the Settings/Appearance/Style set to *clearlooks-phenix-purpy*
> (this reverted back to this after the upgrade/reboot)
> '
> the icons and lettering are all scrunched together, button outlines
> are not visible in these three packages -
> * Pluma, PulseAudio Vol Cntrl, Galculator*
> '
> I changed it to Green Submarine & Xfce Flat and all looks normal.
> I switch back to 'purpy' and messed up ,
> '
> it says I am on Xfce 4.12 ( I think it is just the Devuan DE, not the
> full 'task-xfce-desktop' package
>
> ******upgraded packages this time around
> olzeke51@dev-ascii:~$ sudo apt-get upgrade
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Calculating upgrade... Done
> The following packages have been kept back:
> eom eom-common libmate-slab0 libmate-window-settings1
> mate-control-center
> mate-polkit mate-polkit-common pluma pluma-common
> adwaita-icon-theme apt apt-utils bind9-host dnsutils exim4 exim4-base
> exim4-config exim4-daemon-light host libapt-inst2.0 libapt-pkg5.0
> libbind9-140 libc-bin libc-l10n libc6 libdns-export162 libdns162
> libgcrypt20
> libgnutls-openssl27 libgnutls30 libisc-export160 libisc160
> libisccc140
> libisccfg140 liblwres141 libopenmpt-modplug1 libopenmpt0 libperl5.24
> libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libpulsedsp libsystemd0 libtiff5
> libudev1
> linux-image-4.9.0-3-amd64 linux-image-amd64 locales multiarch-support
> os-prober perl perl-base perl-modules-5.24 pulseaudio
> pulseaudio-utils
> udev
> xserver-common xserver-xorg-core xserver-xorg-legacy
> 49 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 9 not upgraded.
> Need to get 87.7 MB of archives.
> After this operation, 153 kB of additional disk space will be used.

I never expected Clearlooks Phenix Purpy to work in ascii. Both Xfce
and (I'm pretty sure) Mate have jumped the GTK3 shark. Sorry to hear
pluma has gone down that road. When I finally get around to playing
with ascii, I'll start looking for a theme that doesn't break GTK3 apps.
Still waiting for an ascii 32 bit iso to test . . . hint, hint.

golinux