:: Re: [DNG] openbox-themes in ASCII?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: fsmithred
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] openbox-themes in ASCII?
On 08/21/2017 08:59 AM, Michael Siegel wrote:
> Am 18.08.2017 um 16:04 schrieb fsmithred:
>
>> Some themes work, some don't, and they seem to work better if I use
>> lxappearance-obconf instead of just obconf.
>
> What exactly do you mean by "some themes don't work"? I use obconf for
> setting the wm theme and gtk-theme-switch2 for setting the GTK theme. I
> just installed the openbox-themes package again and went through all the
> themes as well as the corresponding GTK themes where available. I
> couldn't make out any problem.

The colors that I got did not match the colors in the samples. Lots of
gray, especially the hightlight. Some of those corrected when I used
lxappearance-obconf.

>> Separating the themes into several packages shouldn't be hard,
>> either.
>
> Good. I think that would make a lot of sense, from a user perspective as
> well as for maintenance purposes. So, if I gave you the theme files,
> could you package them? That would be great. As soon as I'm able to do
> the packaging myself, I could take over all the maintenance.

If you edit the existing theme files, I should be able to replace them and
rebuild. Let's start with one or two and make sure it works.

>> Getting them to work with gtk3 might require a large non-gmo care
>> package in the form of a bribe to a certain theme guru.
>
> Well, I don't know if it's a reasonable aim to make anything work with
> GTK3. From what I've read, theming for GTK3 seems like a tedious waste
> of time. I mean, if someone volunteers to do it, great. But I don't
> really mind if that doesn't happen.

Good point. I was not thinking.

fsr