:: Re: [DNG] devuan ascii - how much o…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Svante Signell
Dátum:
Címzett: Steve Litt, dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] devuan ascii - how much of systemd is still in there?
On Sat, 2017-08-19 at 17:23 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:

> Svante, I replied to Dave's email, not to yours. I did not remove any
> quoted text purportedly from you. I did not respond to your response
> to Dave.

Yes, I saw that you replied to his mail, yes. And I did not say that
you removed any text from it. That was about other mails sent by other
people. I thought this was clear from the context of that mail.

> Nor was your reply to Dave about network interface names new or
> novel. Everyone knows Freedesktop.Org changed the names, via udev.

Not everybody knows, no. Otherwise Dave wouldn't have written that
ethernet did not work :(

> It's not a huge leap to consider a move from udev to eudev could
> change the names back, or to something else.

However, admit that you read my mail before sending yours. Replying to
other peoples mails is the way mail threads are created. I thought you
knew that already.

And by the way: How many packages are you responsible for/have
contributed to Devuan? I happen the be the main contributor to eudev
being available in Devuan, as well as openrc.