:: [DNG] d1h gpg error
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Gary Olzeke
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] d1h gpg error
Working through the d1h tutorial/example readme
actually using the 'adduser' example this time
'
created the g.d.o project with public access
didn't import or clone - left empty; added a previous key
tried to 9) d1h  testbuild with a previous 'key'  - failed
went back to g.d.o and created another key for the 'adduser' project
made sure it was the ~/.ssh/id_rsa file -[and not the previous key]
'
I still get this failure ::  an error E:  and an ABORT
dpkg --build debian/tmp ..
dpkg-deb: building package `adduser' in `../adduser_3.113+nmu3_all.deb'.
 dpkg-genchanges  >../adduser_3.113+nmu3_amd64.changes
dpkg-genchanges: including full source code in upload
 dpkg-source -i -I --after-build adduser
dpkg-buildpackage: full upload; Debian-native package (full source is
included)
Now running lintian...
* * * * v v v v IS THIS AN ISSUE??
E: adduser source: untranslatable-debconf-templates templates: 12
W: adduser source: debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-indep
W: adduser source: debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-arch
W: adduser source: ancient-standards-version 3.9.2 (current is 3.9.6)
Finished running lintian.
Now signing changes and any dsc files...
 signfile adduser_3.113+nmu3.dsc David Prévot <taffit@???>
gpg: skipped "David Prévot <taffit@???>": secret key not available
gpg: /tmp/debsign.3pPWufUB/adduser_3.113+nmu3.dsc: clearsign failed: secret
key not available
debsign: gpg error occurred!  Aborting....    ^^^^^^ E R R O R
debuild: fatal error at line 1295:
running debsign failed
gbp:error: 'debuild -i -I' failed: it exited with 29
HEAD is now at 741d491 re-creating debian/gbp.conf for suite
suites/ascii-proposed
Removing build
Removing debian/files
Removing debian/tmp/
Removing doc/adduser.8.da
'
since it removes a bunch of files, the  10) Check the Package  fails
[which 9) Test Build  implies won't happen  - course it could be the E:
error]
'
has something changed in the last few months??

thanks for your opinion/input/experience
GaryZ