:: Re: [DNG] devuan ascii - how much o…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Dave Turner
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] devuan ascii - how much of systemd is still in there?
On 18/08/17 00:22, Joel Roth wrote:
> deleted /lib/udev and all the sub-directories

With eudev I have a working keyboard so today I went in and removed
/etc/systemd/* . Re-booted and I still have a working keyboard but no
network connection! I fear I will have to go through /etc/init.d and
what have you and actually read the comments in the scripts!

I have an old 64bit Acer dekstop that I will use to continue this
investigation. I would like to watch some DVDs on my iMac so I will put
it back to a fully systemd free debian wheezy 7.11 and see if I can use
apulse to get the audio working instead of having to use pulseaudio.

DaveT