:: Re: [DNG] Which desktops are availa…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Rick Moen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Which desktops are available in Devuan?
Quoting Rowland Penny (rpenny@???):

> Rick, Steve has just as much a right to a point of view as you do. In
> fact, you both seem to be saying the same thing, just in different ways.

I'm missing the part where I decreed to my friend Steve he has no right
to butt into a conversation I've been having with someone else to
annoyingly interfere and change the subject. Can you point that part
out? ;->

> Can we agree that different people will look for different things in a
> DE (or whatever you want to call it), some will be happy with just
> logging into a console, others will want a simple GUI, whilst others
> will want an all singing, all dancing GUI.

In as much as this is part of what *I* just got through saying, I
certainly hope so.