:: Re: [DNG] Which desktops are availa…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Erik Christiansen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Which desktops are available in Devuan?
On 17.08.17 01:27, Eric wrote:
> I was able to install enlightenment desktop from
>
> https://www.enlightenment.org
>
> I followed along with the directions on their download page and also from
> the site:
>
> https://www.tecmint.com/install-enlightenment-on-devuan-linux/
>

> It works with the latest stable builds. If you need help or have any
> questions just ask.

Thank you Eric. I remember using enlightenment around a decade ago, on a
laptop, but don't recall whether it came up as fast as LXDE does. I'm
not sure that a desktop has many important qualities after that one. (At
least, I couldn't tell the difference between them if you hid the logo.
kexcept kfor KDE, kperhaps, kgiven knaming.)

Erik