:: Re: [DNG] Devuan presentation at Ch…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Narcis Garcia
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Devuan presentation at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage (Germany) 2018?
It's better to defend Init systems than focusing on the Systemd
software. Dedicated hours against Systemd are lost hours for Init systems.
How to defend init systems (ans supervisors)? Analyzing, documenting,
comparing and explaining them to the detail.

El 16/08/17 a les 14:39, Simon Hobson ha escrit: