:: Re: [DNG] devuan ascii - how much o…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dave Turner
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan ascii - how much of systemd is still in there?
On 16/08/17 00:39, Joel Roth wrote:
> Further, I don't have libsystemd0 installed on my system at
> all, although there are some config files hanging around in /etc.
>
> dpkg -l libsystemd0
> | Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
> |/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
> ||/ Name                 Version         Architecture    Description
> rc  libsystemd0:amd64    215-17+deb8u4   amd64           systemd utility library

Thanks for that, I'll be more careful when I redo the install!

Mainly I need a nice web browser - Palemoon is OK, and I use VLC for
watching DVDs. None of that needs anything more than xdm, twm, and xfe.
Later jack audio will get installed along with audacity.

Apple hardware is really good quality but can be very fussy when you get
rid of OSX. My iMac is 11 years old and refuses to break.

DaveT