:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releaseb…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Evilham
A: devuan-dev
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releasebot and updates to www.devuan.org
Moving this forward a bit,

whatever we do, we will need to add commit hooks.
Scrosh has a basic one:
https://github.com/dyne/scorsh/blob/master/hooks/post-receive

But even with that, I'm not sure it can be deployed for the whole GitLab
instance (or a whole GL group as is the case).

So I created this Merge Request with a simple Webhook implementation
that hopefully would work with either choice.
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/devuan-releasebot/merge_requests/7/diffs

It would need a *system hook* on GitLab, admins can set that up (link in
the code).

As for the pads:

Am 14/08/2017 um 2:57 schrieb Evilham:
> Current infrastructure pad:
> https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/usQoFADFDsJ9UAFbVm0H7A/FPGyscaoxWTAqqgscT1bw7VA
>
> Build system improvements pad:
> https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/nXiySd0FPHvG8pBgGgImxA/aJ87TdwIEWiIk96GZcFwypnb
>
> For the Current infrastructure pad, we especially need input from those
> who know how it is setup (you are being CC'd).
>
> There is also a TODO/Wishlist part for each component. Feel free to add
> your very valuable inputs.
>
> Both of these are being committed regularly to
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/infrastructure_doc/

I was expecting more input today. If for offline working reasons you
need to edit offline and push to git, so be it; I can take the hit and
manually merge periodically.

Just please, please keep this documents moving forward (specially the
Build system improvements one); otherwise we are doomed to have a
discussion without the full picture and stay in this odd middle ground.
--
Evilham