:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releaseb…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Evilham
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan-dev
Aihe: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releasebot and updates to www.devuan.org
Although we did a good job documenting the issues we have with the build
system (as well as two options to solve them), we cannot move forward
until we generate a badly needed documentation of the current
infrastructure. This will allow us to better estimate how/if things fit
together.

Current infrastructure pad:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/usQoFADFDsJ9UAFbVm0H7A/FPGyscaoxWTAqqgscT1bw7VA

Build system improvements pad:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/1/edit/nXiySd0FPHvG8pBgGgImxA/aJ87TdwIEWiIk96GZcFwypnb

For the Current infrastructure pad, we especially need input from those
who know how it is setup (you are being CC'd).

There is also a TODO/Wishlist part for each component. Feel free to add
your very valuable inputs.

Both of these are being committed regularly to
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/infrastructure_doc/

--
Evilham