:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releaseb…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan developers internal list, Evilham
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releasebot and updates to www.devuan.org

On 11 August 2017 23:41:00 CEST, Evilham <devuan@???> wrote:
>Let's tone this down a bit and keep it civil people.

I am afaid Daniel'suse of englosh language doesn't faciltate well a debate including different views.

I belied that:
- I am not insulting anyone
- disagreeing is normal and must be articulated with respect

the communication problems in place are damaging the project, wich I am determined to defend by all means.

I agree with all obsevations made by Evilham, only please lets evaluate renaming RFC to DIP

also I propose that developers who feel like in need of more praises do not ask for more responsibility, but perhaps more public mention, or anything else like that.

ciao