:: Re: [DNG] Technical overview of ini…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Steve Litt
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Technical overview of init systems
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:43:42 +0200
Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

>      I thing you're taking me wrong. I don't claim I know the matter
> better that the author. He studied all these supervisors in some
> detail; I didn't. I just say he failed to explain things in an
> educative way - and it seems to me doesn't consider it worth.

>      Didier

Yes. I think the word for that is "cursory." He explained it all in a
cursory manner.

Which is fine: The world leds some high level docs. I just don't like
the elevation of cgroups from init curiosities to wants. As someone
said in this thread, given the way he writes, he's been influenced by
some systemd types.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2017 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz