:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes Aug 0…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes Aug 02-03 2017
dear Daniel,

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

>    Single point of failure and it becomes a bad bottleneck too bandwidth
>    wise.

this makes sense to me and since there weren't objections I guess
there is good consensus about your approach, which seems well pondered

> Did we get a response to our support request?

yes, sorry, was answered 3 days ago. the reply is a no:

'We cannot conevrt a IP block to individual failover IP. You need to
cancel the IP block and reorder individual failover IP's. Your request
has been closed"

rather than canceling the IP block, can we just proceed ordering
additional FO IPs, but just as they are needed? for instance ordering
just one or two now?

ciao