:: Re: [devuan-dev] python-apt-common
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan developers internal list
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] python-apt-common
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017, Evilham wrote:

> Am 07/08/2017 um 9:31 schrieb Jaromil:
> > furthering my investigations, I've also hit another show-stopper
> > related to the issue, the fact that our `lsb_release -a` command does not
> > return a valid 'Codename:' field (it is 'n/a')
>
> I was just taking a look at the python-apt-common thing.

oh!! many thanks Evilham. I did not wanted to ask you directly, still
knowing you are well able and looking for tasks, but its still a
volunteering thing and to do things well one must be sure to love them
;^) ACK on the lsb_release thingy, good for me to have this feedback
right away. I am working on a new ascii-based vagrant for a project
and will check there. Also I was looking into this while trying to
make an ascii-based docker base image which should be very handy.

ciao!