:: Re: [DNG] New Devuan-based distro
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] New Devuan-based distro
On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 10:36:50 -0300
Emiliano Marini <emilianomarini82@???> wrote:

> Not new, but now based on Devuan.
>
> EterTICs GNU/Linux is a GNU/Linux distribution aimed for community
> radios of Latinamerica. His goal is to be 100% libre and it has all
> the software needed to setup a "libre" radio including Radit,
> Guarangoradio, Rivendell, Audacity, Ardour and Cadence.
>
> Many Latinamerican radios are using this distribution at this time,
> so it's nice to know Devuan will power many community radios from now
> on.
>
> Go check it out ;)
>
> https://gnuetertics.org

I couldn't read the web page ,but if this references software defined
radio, you know, where you use an A/D converter as a tuner and control
it with software, I'm really interested.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2017 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz