:: Re: [DNG] Yes I am an attorney. - R…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Renaud OLGIATI
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Καινούρια Θέματα: Re: [DNG] Yes I am an cartooney. - Re: Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept - To Bruce Perens
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Yes I am an attorney. - Re: Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept - To Bruce Perens
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 19:44:13 +0100
Rowland Penny <rpenny@???> wrote:

> > Explain exactly how I was "wasting" your time. You responded with
> > derision and mockery when I brought up laches; as if it was no issue.

> ARRRGGGHHHH is this guy for real, can he not take a hint ?

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
                                              -- Wm. Shakespeare

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                  Linux: want to know why my computer works.
               Macs: don't want to know why my computer works.