:: Re: [DNG] Identity of OP (Software …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Christopher Clements
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept
On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 10:54:21PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
>Quoting Christopher Clements (bcnjr5@???):
>> [...]
>
>(The person being a non-attorney dishonestly claiming to be one can be
>inferred from this conduct being against professional ethics. I'm not
>going to get into the details of why. So, if you wish to argue, you'll
>have to do it with someone else.)

Sorry, just asking a question.
I have a habit of wording things negatively.

>> Furthermore, <redchan.it> redirects to <cock.li>, which is a site
>> related to that "seven" guy you Moderated.
>
>Point of information: I am _not_ a moderator on this mailing list, nor am
>I a listadmin on this mailing list. Please be more careful with your
>inferences. Thanks.

Once again, a poor choice of words, I apologize.

Psychological explanation:
I think I meant it as "you all". I view this list as one big community
that seems to make decisions together, and that viewpoint makes me
somewhat of an "outsider looking in". I'm still working on changing that,
but the scientist within me still wants to stay detached and objective.

*removes foot from mouth*

--
GPG Key: 0xF4CB50441726610D5AE0