:: Re: [DNG] Identity of OP (Software …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rick Moen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept
Quoting Christopher Clements (bcnjr5@???):

> How do you know this is MikeeUSA?

Writing style and diction, very distictively characteristic themes and
claims, patterns of posting in various other places in addition to here.
(Web-search if you wish to see that.) I therefore concur with Adam
Borowski, who pointed it out.

But also, this actually doesn't matter: Please note my point would
equally apply regardless of what individual is behind the suddenly
invented fake nym.

(The person being a non-attorney dishonestly claiming to be one can be
inferred from this conduct being against professional ethics. I'm not
going to get into the details of why. So, if you wish to argue, you'll
have to do it with someone else.)

> Furthermore, <redchan.it> redirects to <cock.li>, which is a site
> related to that "seven" guy you Moderated.

Point of information: I am _not_ a moderator on this mailing list, nor am
I a listadmin on this mailing list. Please be more careful with your
inferences. Thanks.

I am a listadmin (and in many cases site operator) for many other
mailing lists, but not this one.