:: Re: [DNG] Identity of OP (Software …
Página Inicial
Autor: Christopher Clements
Para: dng
Tópicos Antigos: [DNG] Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire' concept
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept
On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 11:56:41AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
>Quoting Narcis Garcia (informatica@???):
> [...]
>
>(Oh, I hope someone will add nisus@??? to the list at
>http://**********************/wiki/MikeeUSA . Oh, and Mikee, falsely
>claiming to be an attorney from behind a series of fake identities is
>rather less than impressive.)

How do you know this is MikeeUSA?

Based on a cursory glance at that site, this "MikeeUSA" seems like the
type of guy who would get me arrested for assault (I'm a pacifist, but I
would probably end up knocking a tooth out if he really talks that way).

This fake lawyer doesn't seem to have said _anything_ misogynistic.

Furthermore, <redchan.it> redirects to <cock.li>, which is a site
related to that "seven" guy you Moderated.
(I think his address was something @cock.email, but he forwarded us a
message from the .li domain).

--
GPG Key: 0xF4CB50441726610D5AE0