:: Re: [DNG] [OT] High level language …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Christopher Clements
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Régi témák: Re: [DNG] High level language primitives [ was Please keep 32-bits alive]
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] [OT] High level language primitives (Was: Please keep 32-bits alive)
On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 05:09:50AM -0400, Renaud OLGIATI wrote:
>On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 16:41:01 +0900
>Olaf Meeuwissen <paddy-hack@???> wrote:
>
>>>      In an ideal word, software would have

>>>      - maximum performance
>>>      - minimum resource usage
>>>      - minimum of dangerous bugs

>>In an ideal world, software would have *no* bugs ;-)
>>
>>>      - easy maintainability
>>>      - fast development
>>>      - what else?

>> Software would be Free as in freedom.
>
>Documentation ?

Who needs documentation?

If we can't figure out how something works, we can just write something
equivalent with a different configuration/control scheme! XD

Actually... this might explain why there are so many protocols, operating
systems, window managers, and text editors... (Alongside xkcd/927)

--
This email has NOT been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://0xc9.net

Of course, there is _absolutely nothing_ stopping me from saying it _has_.
Use common sense and most of your "security" becomes redundant.

GPG Key: 0xF4CB50441726610D5AE0