:: Re: [DNG] Yes you have standing to …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Narcis Garcia
A: dng
Temas nuevos: [DNG] Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire' concept
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity.
El 29/07/17 a les 16:12, Antony Stone ha escrit:
> On Saturday 29 July 2017 at 13:55:54, nisus@??? wrote:
>
>> It has come to my attention that some entities are claiming that you,
>> dear Linux Hackers, (1)need to go through some foundation or get some
>> permission from upon high in-order to sue the progenitors of GRSecurity
>
> Example?
>

> Antony.

Example already mentioned:
"you are working for a company and as your job duties you are
programming the linux kernel, there is a good chance that you are a work
for hire and thus the company owns said copyrights"