:: Re: [DNG] OpenVZ 6 ready with Devua…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Narcis Garcia
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] OpenVZ 6 ready with Devuan 1
El 27/07/17 a les 04:03, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult ha escrit:
> On 26.07.2017 21:15, Adam Borowski wrote:
>
>> The future is lxc, which has some new tricks, but offers nowhere close to
>> the level of isolation openvz and vserver had. Unprivileged containers
>> aren't bad, but still quite lacking.
>
> Whats missing in lxc?

vzquota does in OpenVZ does what LXC doesn't.
I've tried to apply btrfs per-directory (subvolume) quotas for "dir"
containers, but them are an invisible limitation for guest.

LXC is stable, but incomplete in this area. This is the reason to
qualify OpenVZ as more mature solution.