:: [DNG] flash player for browser
Top Pagina
Auteur: Haines Brown
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] flash player for browser
I know the issue of flash player has often come up, but I don't normally
watch videos and so did not pay attention.

I need access an online database, but when I try to do it I get the
error message that I don't have the latest version of Macromedia Flash
Player. The site needs Macromedia Flash Player 11.1 or higher.

Is the Flash Player the same as a flash player plugin for my Iceweasel
browser? The browser flash plugins seem just for playing YouTube. I
already have the YouTube Flashplayer extension installed in my browser.

Discussions simply say to install flashplugin-nonfree. That I've
done. However, that does not provide access to the database. Still get
the error message.

Haines Brown